Organization Mgmt. (MOBH / MOHP)
Campus Location: Brampton campus
Intake: Fill out the contact form below for more information
Maximize your leadership potential by expanding your management skills through this one-year graduate certificate management program. This comprehensive program offers you the opportunity to broaden your perspective on salient management responsibilities and skills.
This program enables you to leverage your existing career and educational experiences to move into management positions. You will take a series of carefully selected business courses that will build and enhance your skills in critical areas of management such as finance, marketing, human resources, and leadership. These courses are designed to enhance your employability and career advancement.
Graduates may seek employment within:
- Financial institutions
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Government offices
- Public accounting firms
- Manufacturing industries
- Community services
- Fees do not include books (unless specifically noted), supplies or living costs.
- Fees do include medical insurance and ancillary fees.
|1.||Protocols, Ethics & Social Responsibility||SOC1005||4|
|5.||Corporate Finance I||BUS3550||3|
|6.||Customer Service Planning||BUS1133||3|
|7.||Roles and Competencies||BUS1085||3|
|9.||Trends and Issues I||BUS1048||1|
|12.||Human Resources Management||HRP7110||3|
|15.||Trends and Issues II||BUS1134||1|
|16.||Leading in Organizations||BUS1083||3|
Hanson International Academy specializes in educating international students and only accepts non-Canadian applicants possessing valid study permits into programs for which it partners with Cambrian College.
Graduate of a 2 or 3 year post-secondary program.
Applicants from non-English-speaking countries must achieve the minimum requirements of:
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 issued in the past 24 months
- Exemptions may be granted to students who have completed at least 3 years of formal academic studies in which English was the medium of instruction.
- Students can also satisfy the English language proficiency requirement by successfully completing the EAP program offered by HSL School of Languages. Please visit the HSL School of Languages website for further information.
All applicants can be asked to obtain a minimum score on Hanson International Academy’s English Placement Test before final approval of their application and completion of their registration.