International Business Mgmt. (IBBH)
Campus Location: Brampton campus
Intake: Fill out the contact form below for more information
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in global business management, this intensive program will enable you to explore key areas of global management, including global marketing, finance, and supply chains. You will develop the core skills required to effectively manage the aspects of global business activities for an organization and gain hands-on experience during a placement in third semester.
As a graduate, you may pursue additional certification towards a Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) designation as a Certified International Trade Professional (CITP).
Educational Path/Degree Opportunities
Co-op or Field Placement
A mandatory field placement is available to International Business Management students in their third and final semester.
Graduates may seek employment within:
- International finance administration
- Exporting and importing
- Distribution and logistics
- International trade and development
- International research
- International sales and marketing
- Fees do not include books (unless specifically noted), supplies or living costs.
- Fees do include medical insurance and ancillary fees.
|Semester 1 (Follow 2014 Curriculum)|
|1.||Global Marketing Management||MKT1014||4|
|3.||Global Human Resources Management||HRI1002||4|
|5.||Introduction to Global Business||BUS1067||4|
|Semester 2 (Follow 2014 Curriculum)|
|8.||Protocols, Ethics & Social Responsibility||SOC1005||4|
|10.||Trade Research and Design||BUS1072||4|
|11.||International Trade Management||BUS1069||4|
|12.||Global Distribution Channel||BUS1050||3|
|Semester 3 (Follow 2014 Curriculum)|
Hanson International Academy specializes in educating international students and only accepts non-Canadian applicants possessing valid study permits into programs for which it partners with Cambrian College.
A Post Graduate Degree from a recognized 2 or 3 year program, with grades in all courses being in excess of 50%.
Applicants from non-English-speaking countries must achieve the minimum requirements of:
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 issued in the past 24 months
- Exemptions may be granted to students who have completed at least 3 years of formal academic studies in which English was the medium of instruction.
- Students can also satisfy the English language proficiency requirement by successfully completing the EAP program offered by HSL School of Languages. Please visit the HSL School of Languages website for further information.
All applicants can be asked to obtain a minimum score on Hanson International Academy’s English Placement Test before final approval of their application and completion of their registration.