I.T. Business Analysis (BTHP)
Campus Location: North York
Intake: Complete the contact form below for more information
Level of Study: Graduate Certificate
Enhance your IT and business analysis skills, and be prepared to take advantage of career opportunities.
This intensive program is designed to meet industry demand for IT business analysts and will give you the skills and techniques to create and manage organizational process change. You will gain a solid understanding of how to gather, document, and communicate stakeholder requirements and how to recommend solutions, evaluate solutions, and provide quality assurance.
You will select courses from either the business stream or the IT stream, based on your background and specific training needs, and complete an eight-week placement in the third semester.
Educational Path/Degree Opportunities
Co-op or Field Placement
A mandatory eight-week field placement is available to IT Business Analysis students in their third and final semester.
Graduates may seek employment within:
- Non-profit organizations
- Government departments
- Business analysists
- Consultants for organizations
- Fees do not include books (unless specifically noted), supplies or living costs.
- Fees do include medical insurance and ancillary fees.
|1.||Foundations of B.A.||BTA1002||4|
|3.||I.T. Project Management||BTA1007||4|
|7.||Business Process Mapping||BTA1004||4|
|8.||Data Mining/Business Intel||BTA1005||3|
|9.||Finance for I.T. Decision Make||BUS1008||3|
|10.||IS Management & Acquisition||SYS1002||4|
Cambrian at Hanson specializes in educating international students and only accepts non-Canadian applicants possessing valid study permits into all college programs.
Graduate of a recognized 2 or 3 year post-secondary program.
Applicants from non-English-speaking countries must achieve the minimum requirements of:
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 issued in the past 24 months
- Exemptions may be granted to students who have completed at least 3 years of formal academic studies in which English was the medium of instruction.
- Students can also satisfy the English language proficiency requirement by successfully completing the EAP program offered by HSL School of Languages. Please visit the HSL School of Languages website for further information.