Today, team Hanson Canada, consisting of staff, students and faculty ascended the 553-meter-high CN Tower in downtown Toronto for World Wildlife Foundation’s (WWF-Canada) CN Tower Climb for Nature. Demonstrating his commitment to teamwork, President and CEO, Shouyi Ma, joined the team to complete the challenge.
- Hanson Canada sponsors the 31st Dragon Ball Event hosted by Yee Hong Community!
- Hanson Canada: #152 on Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Top Growing Companies
- Hanson Canada recipient of the 2020 Canadian Business Excellence Award
- Manny Bassi: Top 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- Manny of the Woods and His Career Development Journey