Today, team Hanson Canada, consisting of staff, students and faculty ascended the 553-meter-high CN Tower in downtown Toronto for World Wildlife Foundation’s (WWF-Canada) CN Tower Climb for Nature. Demonstrating his commitment to teamwork, President and CEO, Shouyi Ma, joined the team to complete the challenge.
- Scholarship 2020 – Deadline Week 14
- Pre-evaluation of Transferable Credits from Other Institution!
- Hanson Canada sponsors the 31st Dragon Ball Event hosted by Yee Hong Community!
- Hanson Canada: #152 on Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Top Growing Companies
- Hanson Canada recipient of the 2020 Canadian Business Excellence Award